Strengthening your Relational Health
From 1 Samuel Chapter 30
1. Place the value of your closest & most important relationships above everything else in your life!
- Re-appraise the value of your loved ones.
- Don’t take them for granted
- Make sure your greatest treasures know their value.
- Find a way to express how you feel about them.
- Protect Your Valuables.
- Love is spelled TIME!
2.Take your bitterness and grief over lost relationships to the Lord.
- Don’t let the mistakes and heartbreaks destroy you.
- Read Isaiah 53:5.
- Pray and ask God for His help and strength!
- Forgive yourself!
3. Pursue those you love with all your heart!
- Fight for them – They are worth it!
- What does God have to say about relationships?
- Do your best friends really need to be Godly?
- What are some of the benefits of having Godly friends?
- Tips on how to cultivate relationships.
- What does God say about Marriage?
Forgiveness is an Act of FAITH!